Certified Translator registered with the Greek Embassy in London

English to Greek

Greek to English

I offer translation services of legal documents for official purposes such as: 



  • Birth certificates

  • University degrees/academic transcripts

  • Wedding paperwork

  • Baptism certificates

  • HMRC, P60s, certificates of residence

  • Decrees absolutes

  • Wills

  • Court transcripts

  • Contracts

  • Driving licenses

  • Passports






Frequently asked questions

What do I need to do before I send my documents for translation?

If your document is in English, issued in the UK, before you send it for translation, you need to get an Apostille stamp affixed from the British Foreign & Commonwealth Office. On how to obtain the apostille, please visit

If your document is in Greek, you need to send for translation either the original or a certified photocopy (not certified photocopies are not accepted).

How much does a translation cost?

The cost of the translation is 50 GBP per document (one page). If you have more than 5 pages you get a discount.

If you want to obtain a copy of your translation, the cost will be 20 GBP.

How long does it take to complete the translation?

Depends on the length and complexity of the content. Normally, it takes 3 to 5 days.

Do I need to send you the original documents by post?

No, you don't need to send me the original documents by post. You can send electronic versions of your documents (either take a picture of the documents using your smartphone or scan them) and email them at

How can I collect the translations?

I will post them to your mailing address or you can collect the translations from my office by appointment only.

What do I need to do after I receive the translations?

Once you receive the translation, you then need to take it (or send it) along with the original document to the Greek Consulate for the legalisation process. For more information regarding cost for the legalisation please visit

For information regarding Greek Consulate’s opening hours, address, tel, etc please visit

If your original document is in Greek, the translated document will be official, but some authorities may request legalisation at the Consulate as well. In order to find out whether your translation should be legalised, please check with the authority to which you will submit the translation.

How can I pay?

I accept payments by bank transfer. All the necessary details will be on the invoice.